Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Roaming free!

魚蛋 has been roaming freely within the living room like I have mentioned in my previous post. 

He have been quite a mischief. Whenever we are insight, he will poo and pee on the correct place to make us praise him but whenever we left the house or sleep, he will do otherwise. he just want attention.

For the past few days after letting him to roam free, whenever we go to bed, he will quietly let it be. As we work in the night life industry, our waking time will be in the evening. Therefore, whenever it comes to the evening, he will give our bedroom door a few scratching sound. i think he has got used to our living habit, giving us wake up calls, waking us up.

Today, we off the aircon early and left the door opened to our bedroom for him. Due to the height of the bed frame, after sleeping beside our bed, he would shift himself away to the distance so he can see us, which is outside the common toilet.

My parents-law said he is very loyal to us which I think otherwise. I think that he is just a puppy and needed another source of comfort. Cause whenever I called him or asked him to do anything he doesn't reciprocate. loL!

Anyway, that's just my other side of thought. He seems quite loyal at times. 

Also, he doesn't like us dress up for work. Whenever we dressed up for work, he would jump on us, bite our pants, pee and poo instantly wherever in order to delay us as we need to clear his waste away. Very naughty but whenever I sees him, my heart melts.

I have also arranged with friends who have dogs for a meetup next week, Sunday, as 魚蛋 quarantine is due next coming Wednesday. Good to let him socialize and correct his behavior whenever. I foresee 魚蛋 to be afraid during the socializing as he is kind of a timid guy. He's still afraid of jumping up and down the sofas, walking along the corridor etc.

Actually it is how we introduce the new environment to him. We got a part to play. I have walked the corridor with him this week twice. At first, he hesitated and was afraid. Treats work wonders especially for him! He's a glutton to begin with. Without noticing, he's in the middle of the entire corridor. Haha.

I have to be prepared that he will be overwhelmed by friend's dogs next Sunday. Maybe 4-5 dogs excluding him might be a tag too much for him to handle but no choice, it is also part of our friend's meet up. Hmm probably will start with introducing just 1 dog to him.

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment