Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Online pet shop / 2nd time to Pasir Ris Farmway

Disappointed, all the stuffs that I have ordered 3-4 days ago from 2 online pet shops did not arrive today as told/requested.

First online shop told me that his driver will liaise with me over the weekend to arrange the delivery, if he doesn't, it is on the common understanding, that it will be delivered on Monday morning which is today. So I waited...and waited...

Called the owner at 12.45pm and check with him and he thought his driver had called me over the weekend and have arranged the delivery timing at 3pm. No the driver didn't. If the driver doesn't send the stuffs tomorrow, the owners will send it themselves. Hmm, not bad.

The second online shop did not reply my online purchase until this morning at 9am, sending a purchase information email to me. I was pondering if the email means they are ready to deliver so I waited too. Till 12.45pm, right after I called the first online shop.

Gave them a call, 2 lines, spamming my way through...no answer...

So I ignored the whole delivering thingy and left home with Joan and her mom to the kennel. Gotta visit Yu Dan before he goes for his second jab and micro-chipping followed by quarantine for 1 week.

He grew a tag bigger than the last time we saw him. Guess puppies really grew fast haha. This time, Yu Dan is much more playful. The previous time, we disturbed him from sleeping during our visit and he was quite restless or kind of too tamed when we were hugging him. This time he didn't yelp at all, which we missed him doing so from the first visit. The sound of puppies yelping is so cute! Yelp Yelp!






Headed to the pet movers warehouse nearby, at the end of the street, then to Daiso at Bukit Panjang Plaza to get some of the things which I have not purchase before dinner with Joan's parents.


Items bought for the day.
  1. 2 toys and a rope
  2. Collar and leash
  3. Treats
  4. Ear cleaning solution
  5. Water bottle
  6. Nail file
  7. Shampoo
  8. Odour remover
  9. Wet wipes
  10. Food bowl
  11. Hand Sanitizer



After the kennel visit, the second online pet shop called and informed me that they will be sending the items tomorrow morning, means I am getting all the items on the same day! I'm so excited for the arrival of the online purchased stuffs and setting up the play pen! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment