Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Setting up the Play Pen

Received all the products this morning.

The owners really came down and delivered the stuffs themselves. Young lovely couple who praises our house's interior when I opened the door, saying it's cozy. I was half awake at that time, with the praises, I kept smiling with my sleepy eyes which are hardly open and I nearly forgot to close the door after they said goodbye. HAH!

I requested for TimberWolf kibbles sample pack as an additional request upon placing the order but they told me TimberWolf does not have any sample packs or they don't have them at the moment over the phone/email. My memory is starting to fail me.

Upon the delivery, they have given me lots of other kibbles sample packs. Some of the brands that I actually wanted to get for Yu Dan to try during the later part.

Starting from the left : Barking Heads "Chicken& Salmon" (Blue) and "Adult Chicken" (Yellow), Addiction "Wild Kangaroo & Apple" (Brown) and "Salmon Bleu" (Silver-blue), Wellness "Just for Puppies" (Yellow) and "Small Breed" (Purple).





Brands I wanted to get for Yu Dan but still contemplating on which:
  • Addiction
  • Wellness
  • Timberwolf
  • Taste of the Wild
Nevertheless, I'm happy to have the Wellness and Addiction sample packs!

Fixed up the play pen and the carrier. I miscalculated the measurement. Didn't foresee that the tray of the play pen is much smaller than the play pen size. Now I couldn't put in my pee tray inside the play pen. If I rotate the orientation of the pee tray, Yu Dan will have a very small space to sleep. So I'm going to be using pee pads for a start then slowly get him to do his business in the toilet, on the pee tray...I hope it works.

Yu Dan's resting place to be.






1 more week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment